chimera





" Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth. " ~ Ptolemy

approaching ring of Fire
Annular Solar Eclipse (moon passing between earth and sun)
26.02.2017 maximum eclipse at 14:54:33 UT lasting 44sec.
visible along a narrow path stretching from the southern tip of South America to Angola in Africa
the eclipse occurs in Pisces in very close alignment with its ruler Neptune and may cause some kind of confusion or even hallucinations
while Venus is closing into a square with Pluto and Mars conjunct Uranus in Aries oppose Jupiter 
as long as we don't follow an impatient urge to have it all too fast or overreact to unpredictable incidents 
but if we aim for the immaterial 
the compassionate, the humble and the grateful will feel a strong protection shield
and may see their wildest wishes come true..
x


© etherealcounterparts 



Popular posts from this blog

the ouroboros

with bow and arrow

Soul Love

the cosmic spiral

in that we trust

chandra grahan