New Earth astrology ... the sliding

 


the unbroken seal of Tutankhamun's tomb 


before it was opened in 1922
… 3245 years untouched

January 2022 : THE SLIDING
New Moon in Capricorn - 02.01.2022
Venus retro conjunction Sun (and Juno) in Capricorn - 09.01.2022
Mercury turns retrograde in Aquarius - 14.01.2022
Full Moon in Cancer opposite Pluto - 17.01.2022
Uranus turns direct - 18.01.2022
Venus turns direct - 29.01.2022


New Moon in Capricorn - 02.01.2022

Venus.r conj. Sun in Capricorn - 09.01.2022

Full Moon in Cancer - 17.01.2022


New Earth astrology is necessarily multidimensional..
It implies that the focus is primarily on stargates alignment. 

And from the point of view of any conventional astrological system, the usual time/space/celestial bodies data all undergo various computations; however since there’s a switching of axis and intricate mathematical computations .. I often ended up channeling rather than interpreting - but it has evolved by now and I am gathering all this material for my book.

All the New Earth, Starseed and Twin Flame astrology I’ve been putting together is a result of mastering a long process through years of practice and spontaneous channeling.
In fact I started channeling New Earth astrological data over forty years ago before even becoming aware or knowledgeable about Astrology as a practice.

Three years ago, I received the key codes in relation to twin flames charts .. and after looking at many charts it’s become clear that the method is rather infallible .

For instance, conventional astrology synastry chart does not show a twin flame bond — because conventional astrology doesn’t address soul bonds. 
The method I have elaborated combines various systems, some of which I received through downloads from other dimensions.
My method addresses the nature of all kinds of soul bonds/contracts and in particular of twin flame bonds. 
But I would like to add the following : there is much more to this than just confirming a possible bond. 
What is the nature, the purpose, the destination and the mission for any soul bond? These are the issues covered in my readings and counselling sessions.

Charts are like portals to multiple dimensions for me. 

In the course of time I’ve also discovered another important element in the unfolding of all this material .. In my need for some kind of reaffirmation, I found signposts along the way.
I noticed some years ago that some of these signposts had been in front of my eyes all along and they were revealing themselves through planetary cycles - which operate as seals.

Oh Yes !

As signs of authenticity, validation and truth it is most essential during these times of revelation to grasp the meaning of “seals” and their importance in the physical and the ethereal realms.
the markings
act as completion, protection, signature, pledge, proof and reassurance
they lift all uncertainty and doubt
their ultimate function is energetic

- alpha & omega
- solar & lunar
- zero & one
the key codes holders
are the only keepers

I'd like to end this post with this note : it’s such a privilege and so incredibly exciting to explore other dimensions and open the way to new practices !

x AA


Not for translation or reproduction without my permission © stellArium & ethereal counterparts




Popular posts from this blog

the ouroboros

with bow and arrow

Soul Love

the cosmic spiral

in that we trust

chandra grahan