BE as much as Being can BE

 


with few words and infinite gratitude for all the questions
as they come to me while I’ve been deep in contemplation over Jesus’ ascension

before his resurrection and ascension, he first descended to the bottom of the darkest of Hades to release the karmic chains of those who’d come before him; 
he showed us the way

this time of year is always imbued with so much light , so much peace and serenity.. a reminder for all the starseeds light-workers and twin flames' path
and words come short

ascension is why we are all here.. 
and before us came the seed the word and the gate

there is no rising without hitting the bottom first
there is no ascension without shedding all the weight

one year is but a minute
.. one life is but a blink.. in eternity

as for your twin: they’re your mirror , your trigger , your guide , your light , your faith , your knowing , your soul , your saviour , your song

I’d let go of worries and the mental thing 
close my eyes to see as far as eyes can see

I’d let go of the luggage and the past 
put my hand over the heart space to feel as deep as heart can feel

I’d let go of the outcome and destination 
surrender my will to receive all that come as blessed to be a blessing

I’d allow for all the dark the grief the pain the broken the orphaned the doubt to pass and be washed through me

I’d be patient and allow for all the Love Joy and Light to fill my entire being to BE as much as BEING can BE
I’d be fear-less and I’d sing my Love for all to hear 



keep the faith 
receive the light 
the spirit 
the joy 

hold the light 
and BE
and BE
and BE

and be both blessed in your rising

in eternal Love Joy and Light
with infinite gratitude

x AA


[forgive my being short of words .. should I feel guided, i may post more later]


Not for translation or reproduction without my permission
© stellArium & ethereal counterparts


Popular posts from this blog

the ouroboros

with bow and arrow

Soul Love

the cosmic spiral

in that we trust

chandra grahan