Avidyā

I’d like to start addressing an old astrological dispute - and the topic of validating theories

depending on a given angle , a perception is not more exact , better or worse than another .. perceptions relate to different aspects of our human experience

as far as astrology goes , I wonder if astrologers shouldn’t try letting go of the old paradigm altogether and step out of the age-old competing / comparing arena

the heliocentric system for instance is no better or worse than the geocentric - these two perspectives only complete one another 

the same goes for sidereal and tropical zodiacs



I see aspiring (and even long established) astrologers who, in order to validate their personal theories, tend to use good old 3D competitive methods 
even though I have come to devise my own method after many years of experience and channeling - I’m also aware of my own filters and I try to avoid erecting rigid rules .. in my tutoring for instance I offer my personal deductions as an inspiration while I privilege the socratic approach: i encourage my advanced students to do their own thinking connect to their inner knowledge and develop their self confidence .. 

New Earth astrology will gain from a collective effort and from numerous diverse contributions.

x AA






Not for translation or reproduction without my permission
© stellArium & ethereal counterparts


Popular posts from this blog

the ouroboros

with bow and arrow

Soul Love

the cosmic spiral

in that we trust

chandra grahan